Some brides like lots of makeup. Some just want to look like themselves. This bride was one of the latter. She insisted on super clean eyeliner (my fave) and minimal skin and lips. I felt that she looked radiant and that any makeup we applied would enhance that. I guess that's why I love weddings!! When your canvas is glowing it makes your job not only easy but inspiring.
Part of my services involves recording the look we have created. Below is an example of what we came up with for this bride.
It's a great way to put down notes as we play and come up with a look that's perfect and customized.
A list of products I used on this bride is below.
- MAC Face and Body Foundation
- MAC Blush in Peaches
- MAC brow pencil in Stud
- MAC Paintpots in Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadows in Gesso and Wedge on the eyes
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack applied with MAC #210 brush
- L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara in Very Black
- MAC individual lashes
- soft pinky nude mixture on the lips (it was custom!)